Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hitec 77003 Robonova I Humanoid Robot Kit

The Robonova I offers educators, students and robotic hobbyists a complete robot package. The advanced and stable Robonova I can walk, run, do flips, cartwheels, dance moves and once programmed, is ready to compete in any Robo One Class “J” competition. This kit version of the Robonova I allows you to enjoy building your new friend from the ground up. The Robonova I kit was designed for easy assembly in six to eight hours using only a screwdriver. On the other hand, if you prefer instant gratification, you can choose the Robonova I in a pre-built, ready-to-walk version.



Built Tough
The custom gold anodized metal servo brackets serve as a strong and lightweight exoskeleton. Robonova I also features durable plastic body case components that protect the control board and battery from damage. (more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment